Monday, August 8, 2011

What Sets This Blog Apart?

Some have wondered what sets this particular blog apart from others.  Why make another craft/food blog?  There are so many out there...

Here's what I've noticed with the ones that are out there that I have seen...

They all show you the perfect result.  They don't necessarily show you the mistakes that got to that perfect result.

While I AM a perfectionist and it's a bit difficult on me to show mistakes, I want everyone to learn with me.  I want to not only become an expert in these categories... I want you to too!!  Seeing everyone's perfect results every time can be disappointing if you can't get that same result.  At least - that's how it is for me... I have to assume that I'm not alone!!

Learn with me! And if you have any tips that will help (like I said - I tend to do things the hard way), I'd love to hear them! Share your expertise and we can share it with others!!

"Making mistakes simply means you are learning faster." ~Weston H. Agor

No comments:

Post a Comment